Book a Group Study Room
Authorized use of a study room requires a reservation and may be requested for a group containing at least two people. Study rooms are not intended for individual use.
How to book a study room?
- Find a room you want by clicking on the info link for a description of the room
- Pick a time slot (each slot is 30 minutes; book up to 8 slots per day and up to 4 weeks in advance)
- Enter your name, email, and LBCC student ID#
- Submit your booking
- Receive an email confirmation and confirm the booking by clicking on the link in the email
- Go to the room at the appointed time (Rooms are unlocked. If there are others in the room when you arrive, your reservation takes precedence.)
Who to ask for help?
Ask a librarian at the Reference Desk or
For LAC call (562) 938-4232
For PCC call (562)938-3028